CALLING ALL WOMEN!
Are You Ready to Refuel Your Body & Reignite Your Life?
If you’re a hard-working modern-day wonder woman who’s been missing out on the joy, excitement & juiciness of life, sister, this is for YOU!
The Wild Woman Experience will help you refuel your body while learning how to reignite the wild, playful woman within who’s been craving the juicier side of life through purpose, passion, pleasure & play!
When you say yes to you, you’ll receive deliciously carved-out time away at an in-person 4-day hot springs & yoga retreat the first weekend in December that will refuel your body & empower you to create more joy & juiciness in your life.
You’ll also get to play in the sandbox with a powerful 4-week online self-rescue adventure the month of January that will ignite your bravery using the power of the Enneagram so you can build & create a brave life of wholeness in a softer way that nurtures, fuels & inspires you to greatness!
What would it be like to be tapped into a wilder, playful, more feminine way of being that fuels & excites you?
And wouldn’t it be great to learn how live, love, lead & work from a place of fullness & wholeness?
Believe it or not, tapping into your purpose, passion, pleasure & play are superpowers that will help you fill in what’s missing in your life & empower you to live, love, lead & work from a place of softness, ease & grace vs. the hard work, effort & force you’ve been used to.
Say YES to you by joining us in person at the stunning & scenic Joyful Journey Hot Springs & Spa (voted one of Colorado’s top 10 spa hotels & just a 3-hour drive from Denver!) in December for 4 decadent days & nights followed by an online self-rescue adventure in January & 2 online group integration sessions that will help you awaken your power AND reignite your life.
There are only 20 spots available so no delays, sister…
This powerful 2-month experience is GUARANTEED to elevate ALL aspects of your life, so what are you waiting for?
Come on your own OR bring a friend & join us TODAY! :)
Simply read on to learn more about the various ways to pay & play below.
WED, 11/29/23 – SUN, 12/3/23
5 pm start on Wednesday – 12:30 pm finish on Sunday
12/27/23, 1/10/24, 1/17/24, 1/24/24 1/31/24, & 2/7/24
Each Wednesday from 5:30 – 7 pm MT
Watch the video below to learn more about what you’ll receive & what you to expect from this magical experience!
DURING THE RETREAT
- Daily embodiment & movement sessions to soothe, strengthen & energize your nervous system & your body!
- Rejuvenating hot springs & sauna to soak & steam your cares away!
- Lots of afternoon down time for exploration, hiking, rest, relaxation, free flow & spa services so you can unwind your mind & feed your soul!
- Healthy, organic breakfast & dinner on Wednesday (dinner only), Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (breakfast only) are included for everyone who stays in lodging onsite & overnight. If you’re not staying onsite, meal tickets for breakfast & dinner are extra & can be purchased individually at the front desk.
- Healthy, organic lunches on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday are included in the price of your retreat investment. Please note that attendance to lunch IS a requirement so that we can foster connection & share our experiences & takeaways with one another, so please plan accordingly.
You’ll receive the following self-rescue empowerment sessions:
- A Welcome Gathering + Intention-Setting Circle to set intentions for the weekend, introduce ourselves & create a safe space & container that allows for maximum healing, conversations & connection to occur so you can get the most out of our precious time together.
- A Self-Rescue Discovery Session to identify ways to release the pains & drains that hold you back so you can create a life that you LOVE!
- A Cord-Cutting + Release Circle to release blocks & cords to your pains & drains so that you can transmute them into purpose & wisdom!
- A Purpose Discovery Session to explore all the ways your purpose can show up in both your personal & professional life!
- A Passion Discovery Circle to tap you into & explore the passions & desires that fuel, excite & delight you the most!
- A Pleasure Embodiment Session to play in the sandbox with pleasure in healthy & embodied ways through juicy sex magic!
- A Play + Intention Ritual to set intentions for the year ahead & send your divine feminine goddess energy into the ethers through free-flow ecstatic movement, dance & play!
- A Farewell Gathering + Proclamation Circle to proclaim your commitment to your purpose, passions, pleasure & play for the year ahead in a powerful way so you can go back out into the world & begin practicing embodiment of the new & empowered YOU that you are!
FOLLOWING THE RETREAT
- 2 x group integration sessions via Zoom Video conference on Wednesday, 12/27/23 & Wednesday, 2/7/24 to support you with any intentions or brave-hearted actions you commit to coming out of the in-person retreat in December!
You’ll receive the following 4-week online self-rescue adventure:
AWAKEN YOUR POWER!
A 4-week Self-Rescue Adventure for Living a Life of Power & Wholeness
Wednesday, 1/10/24 – Wednesday, 1/31/24
Included in the Wild Woman experience is a powerful online self-rescue adventure in January 2024 that will take place each Wednesday from 5:30 pm – 7 pm MT via Zoom Video Conference where you will learn how to use the power & wisdom of an ancient spiritual growth & development system known as the Enneagram!
A powerful tool that will lead you to self-mastery, the Enneagram will help you better understand yourself & others & help you awaken your power in a way that heals your life in the following ways:
- Identify the blind spots, habits, traits, fears & behaviors that hold you back, drain your energy & limit your greatness!
- Process & unravel the conditioning, patterns & trauma that keep what’s no longer serving you in place!
- Discover the growth path & healthier habits, patterns & behaviors that will empower you to live your life from a place of power & wholeness!
- Learn a powerful self-rescue practice for finding gratitude, growth & grace in literally everything that comes your way!
- Map out your deepest burning desires & the empowered truth that will help you align to & create what you truly desire!
With the combination of the December retreat & the January online self-rescue adventure in place, you’ll be able to transform your challenges, fear & pain into purpose, passion, pleasure & play that empowers you to greatness!
** ALL OF THE ABOVE IS A VALUE OF WELL OVER $2300! **
What’s NOT Included:
- Spa services are NOT included but are available & are considered some of the best in the state! For information & scheduling any of the various spa services available, please visit https://joyfuljourneyhotsprings.com/spa.
- Lodging is NOT included but Joyful Journey Hot Springs & Spa does offer us a discounted group rate of 10% off with a variety of affordable options to choose from including luxurious hotel rooms, rustic yurts, teepees & even RV & tent camping! To see pictures of the various types of lodging available, visit https://joyfuljourneyhotsprings.com/lodging/. To see what the discounted cost of lodging is for the various accommodations available in our group, simply click on the links below:
- Additional food, snacks, beverages, or spa products are available for purchase in the spa OR at the nearest grocery store in Saguache, which is located approximately 15 miles from Joyful Journey Hot Springs & Spa.
Tentative Retreat Schedule:
WEDNESDAY (5 pm start): Check-in to front desk & conference room between 4-5 pm, dinner at 5:30 pm, evening welcome gathering & late night sauna & hot spring soaking!
THURSDAY: Morning movement session, breakfast, morning empowerment session, group lunch, “free flow” time, dinner, evening session, & late-night sauna & hot spring soaking!
FRIDAY: Morning movement session, breakfast, morning empowerment session, group lunch, “free flow” time, dinner, evening session, & late-night sauna & hot spring soaking!
SATURDAY: Morning movement session, breakfast, morning empowerment session, group lunch, “free flow” time, dinner, evening session, & late-night sauna & hot spring soaking!
SUNDAY (12:30 pm finish): Morning movement session, breakfast, room check-out by 10 am, late morning farewell gathering + ceremony, retreat ends at 12:30 pm, & you leave feeling nurtured, happy, relaxed, & fulfilled!
*NOTE: A more final & detailed retreat schedule with actual days & times of each session will be sent via email once you’ve registered so that you can plan any other soaking, spa services, or extraneous activities you desire during your stay.
Meals & Food Sensitivities:
All meals provided will be as healthy & organic as possible.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday breakfast is self-serve & continental style in the group dining & kitchen area next to the conference center from 7am to 10am. A variety of hearty and healthy foods, including granola, cereals, oatmeal, bagels, hard boiled eggs, pancakes, organic regular & almond milk, juices, coffee, and tea are available. There is usually one of the following items also available: breakfast burritos (made with potatoes, sausage, eggs, & cheese) or quiche (gluten free) & salad from the on-site greenhouse (when available) with as many organic and local ingredients used as possible.
Thursday, Friday & Saturday lunch will be in the conference center & catered with your food allergens in mind & made with lots of love by the catering staff at Joyful Journey Hot Springs & Spa! :)
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday dinner will be in the group dining & kitchen area next to the conference center from 5pm to 7:30pm with a different theme each night that include gluten-free options.
If certain dietary & allergy needs must be adhered to, please let your retreat host know so we can try to accommodate you.
We will do our best to accommodate ALL allergen needs but we do advise that you come well-prepared with your own personal snacks for the weekend. If necessary, there is a small communal kitchen onsite where you can prepare your own food as well as a small-town grocery store within a 15-minute drive.
About Joyful Journey Hot Springs:
To learn more about Joyful Journey Hot Springs you can visit their website at: https://www.joyfuljourneyhotsprings.com/
Or, check out the following videos to see the beauty of this location for yourself:
Registration Details, Reminders & Ways to Save:
- LODGING IS NOT INCLUDED! Please be sure to ensure that your lodging accommodations are made as soon after registering as possible using the guidelines outlined in the “What’s NOT Included” section above.
- DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE as follows (please note that you can only qualify for ONE of these discounts):
- EARLY BIRD: All registrations on or before Saturday, 10/15/23 will receive a discount of $75 off!
- GROUP: All group registrations (i.e. 2 or more) on or before Wednesday, 11/15/23 will receive a discount of $75 off PLUS! you’ll also save BIG when sharing the cost of lodging!
- LAST DAY TO REGISTER is Wednesday, 11/15/23 unless for some reason there are still rooms available to accommodate attendees beyond that date.
Participant Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations on or before 11/01/23 will be issued a refund minus a $100 cancellation fee, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Cancellations after 11/01/23 will be issued a refund minus a $200 cancellation fee, unless otherwise agreed upon.
*NOTE: Alternately, you can also apply any payments received toward a future retreat OR an alternate program or service.
EARLY BIRD & GROUP RATE
The EARLY BIRD rate applies to ALL registrations through midnight on Sunday, 10/15/23!
The GROUP rate applies to you & any friends who join you with shared lodging through midnight on Wednesday, 11/15/23.
The more, the merrier! :)
The SOLO rate applies to any solo registrations that occur between Monday, 10/16/23 – Wednesday, 11/15/23.
** LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS WEDNESDAY, 11/15/23! **
Once you’ve decided which of the above registration & upgrade option(s) you wish to register for, simply choose the payment option listed below that works best for you & then follow the instructions that follow to finalize your registration.
- EARLY BIRD: All solo & group registrations through midnight on Sunday, 10/15/23 can be paid in one of the following ways:
- PAY IN FULL: 1 payment x $1320
- PAY PLAN: $200 deposit down with the remaining balance due no later than Sunday, 11/29/23.
- GROUP: All group registrations through midnight on Wednesday, 11/15/23 can be paid in one of the following ways:
- PAY IN FULL: 1 payment x $1320
- PAY PLAN: $200 deposit down with the remaining balance due no later than Sunday, 11/29/23.
- SOLO: All solo registrations between Sunday, 10/1/23 – Wednesday, 11/15/23 can be paid in one of the following ways:
- PAY IN FULL: 1 payment x $1395
- PAY PLAN: $200 deposit down with the remaining balance due no later than Sunday, 11/29/23.
Are You Ready to Say YES to YOU?
In order to give you maximum flexibility for payment plan participants, all payments are being accepted through Venmo for this experience.
If you don’t have Venmo, you will need to set that up first, which you can do by following the instructions below:
- Visit https://venmo.com/bravelifeconsulting OR download the Venmo app from the app store on your phone.
- Create your Venmo account by following the instructions as prompted.
- Add your preferred billing information to your Venmo account (if you pay via bank transfer there will be no additional processing fees!).
*NOTE: If you’d prefer an alternate way to pay, simply call or text Jess Bonasso at 720-333-9796 to discuss alternate billing arrangements.
Once your Venmo account is established & you’ve added your preferred billing information, follow these steps:
- Click on the Pay Now below.
- Click the “Pay or Request” button.
- Enter the FULL PAY payment amount you’ve chosen to pay OR the PAY PLAN deposit of $200 in the payment field.
- Type “December 2023 Retreat” + your full name, email & phone number in the What’s It for? section.
- Click PAY to process your payment.
Once your initial payment/deposit is received, you’ll receive a confirmation email that will outline the details of your investment along with detailed instructions on how to secure your lodging & set yourself up for success during the retreat.
Raving Retreat Fans
Jess, you are a bright light in this world and an amazing mentor for those of us needing strength and support in this crazy sometimes messed up world. Thanks for paving the way and being that. You have a gift, and it was great spending time with you and sharing heart space together. 💕 We need more humans like you in the world. Lots of love, and blessings to you. Xoxo 🙏🏼🥰
I can’t thank you enough for an amazing powerful experience!
I am aglow after our weekend. I am actually just very emotional and so thankful for our experience. I love you all!
You all are the best ever! I look forward to the next retreat.
“It was the most amazing weekend!”
I’m in awe of each and every one of you extraordinary goddesses. Just wow’d by this weekend. Much love to you!
Gratitude for each one of you and the very spiritually inspired retreat! Namaste.
It was a mind and body stretching & reawakening! I am so thankful to Jess, Jamie & Charmaine and all the positive energy that was shared by all the beautiful & wise goddesses!!!
Such an amazing few days! Thank you Jess for a fantastic experience!
As a mom, a wife, a business owner, mentor, coach and all the other hats we sometimes wear as women life can get busy and darn right overwhelming! I sometimes forget to put the oxygen mask on myself.
Thanks Jess Bonasso helping me remember to put my oxygen mask on.
The last 4 days were absolutely fantastic such an amazing way to reconnect with myself and with other beautiful women! Thank u! Love you all!
Hey friends woman or man, if you want to be able to successfully help those around you, don’t forget to put the oxygen mask on yourself first! Have an amazing week!
Holy wowza Goddesses! THANK YOU ALL for showing up for yourselves this past weekend and consequently for everyone whose lives you touch!
Truly, in my experience, when we take time to fill our own cups it becomes exponentially easier and more fulfilling to fill the cups of those we love and engage with throughout the day/week.
You were all so delightful to witness ~ recognizing the energy drains in your life, naming and committing to the things that fuel you and refill your energy reserves, participating in embodiment practices of the Divine Feminine. You’re all so glorious and I feel so lucky to have been a part of this awakening.
Thank you again for your contributions and for showing up so fully!
The retreat this past weekend was an amazing reminder to mix feminine energy in with all of the masculinity that we get caught up in on the daily. This retreat was an incredible flow of energy and healing light.
Thank you, Jess, for the work that you do, and for the time and thought that you put into each retreat. It is always just what the soul ordered. ❤️
Thank you Val, for bringing all that you are into the program. Your joy is contagious. ❤️
Thank you ladies, for enlightening and lifting me. ❤️
Women sticking together, learning from each other, that’s how we progress.”
After a week of reflection returning from an amazing Women’s Retreat I end this year with a full heart and in perfect balance. Talk about “when the student is ready, the teacher will appear” moment. I ended this year with amazing women at a fabulous Hot Springs where we were all the student and the teacher. We opened up in our vulnerability and stood in our power and told our story’s. Identifying, reflecting and resonating with our bodies, minds and souls. We learned we are all different facets of the same diamond and we are all brilliant and the natural flaw is what makes us perfect. We learned some amazing tools and skills that will carry us into the new chapter/ journey of our lives and resonated in the beauty of our collective love. I am grateful for this profound experience and grateful for all the women I had the pleasure to meet and connect with.
Special shout out to our gracious facilitator, and huge proponent of women empowerment and success Jess Bonasso. This retreat will leave lasting memories and brings great joy to my heart to think of what next years retreat brings. You put great thought and care into this retreat starting with the self care package: I can’t rave enough about the contents of this VIP bag filled with Rose Quartz, Palo Santo, the poem that resonated and set the tone, but OMG the Gluten Free /Vegan goodies were the icing to the cupcake!! Delish! You moved with the ebb and flow of the retreat with grace and ease and truly harnessed the unfolding. Thank you for a safe space and demonstrating the power of intention.
Nancy Markow you’re such a great, wise,Goddess and I felt honored to learn from the Enneagram wizard and feel privileged to be apart of your great teachings and group. Thank you for reminding me and reiterating that I have a choice! This was a very powerful awakening for me. I am working on my homework affirmations. The Yoga was very empowering and easy. I was pleasantly surprised and grateful for the reflection and helping me to remember who I am. I am ready to receive and learn.
I am excited to announce, I am now Reiki Level 1 Certified. Thank you Reiki Master Charmaine Stattman. I am eager to learn and continue my education in this area to reach Master level. I appreciate your level of dedication to our group. Making the trip only to return home not feeling well and still willing to share this wonderful knowledge via zoom. The energy and love you exuded was felt. Your distance attunement was greatly appreciated and needed. Learning the actual technique and history really brought further clarity and curiosity for more. This is something I have done naturally since childhood and feel blessed to have this gift to help heal others.
Grateful Sherrie Murray to end this year with you. Thank you for and sharing time, and space with me. Thank you for giving me the freedom to dance under the stars and moon and giving me clarity and reflection in our connection. I had fun and loved our adventures in the glowing grow room, and you kept me laughing. I loved growing with you and I didn’t even mind when you talked shit to me everyday. LOL. You are a true soul sister and I am honored to have manifested this extraordinary adventure and new beginnings with you.
I am really looking forward to starting my soul purpose journey and have taken steps to move in that direction, including turning myself inside out and right side up. Going inward through meditation and using frequencies to realign myself internally, to become self aware, and really get to know myself. Acknowledging what is working and what is not working so I can shed old patterns, cycles, thought processes and self limiting beliefs, and clearing out people, places and things that no longer serve my highest good, and embracing my fears so I can move through them with grace and ease. I have looked deep and hard at myself doing the shadow work, shedding and healing all the parts of me, facing ego, illusions, identifying the delusions and learning to let go. I’m really embracing the light work, standing in my truth and standing in my power. forgiving myself, giving myself lots of self care, loving myself, knowing my worth, positive self talk, permission to just be, allowing myself to receive, accepting where I am in my journey. I have started writing again and ready to tell my story, with an intention to help others in their journey of self love. I have revisited old and new business ideas and looking to get that back into work again. I am proud of myself for how far I have come and I am excited to embark on this next chapter of my life. I know my journey will be successful because it is coming from a most authentic place of love and light.
Great venue and opportunity to meet amazing women who are all working on improving themselves! The food was wonderful and healthy. The sessions were educational and enlightening.
Also, Jess is an excellent moderator and communicator & there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy the hot springs and meditate outside of the retreat.
I noticed a change in my level of patience and improvement on setting my own healthy boundaries within days of the retreat. People noticed that my voice and overall attitude was better.
I loved every moment of this immersion & am super happy that I made the decision to go.
It really helped me take a look at myself to see how I can better serve my life and contribute to others. Thank YOU so much for rescuing me!
It was a great experience & very well thought out & organized.
Hello beautiful friend.
It was definitely divine timing for me to come to your immersion a second time around, not only for being there with you and what we learned but even the head space I’ve been in lately as well as the other ladies present.
I really feel like I bonded more with this group of women more than the first group and I think there could be long lasting friendships that come from this.
I thank you for it all. You are a wonderful mentor, teacher and friend!!! I deeply appreciate you!!!
It was all just perfect and I am truly grateful I had the opportunity and said yes too!!!
Nourishing is the perfect word and I feel that way too.
This was such a glorious weekend, Jess, and I’ll never forget it.
I took some time after coming home this evening to build myself a meditation nook and altar…
Now I’m excited for my daily morning meditation & journal ritual! ❤️
About Your Facilitators
Jess Bonasso, also known as The Self Rescue Goddess, is a self-rescue catalyst, coach, author & keynote speaker who has been helping ambitious, modern-day wonder women learn how to save themselves from the stress & strife of work & life since 2007.
After learning how to unravel the self-sabotage that led to burnout during her corporate-climbing 20’s & business-building 30’s, Jess created a personalized self-rescue compass & road map called the Brave-Hearted Way that teaches worn out wonder women how to save themselves from the hard work, effort & force they’ve been operating from so they can create a life they no longer need to escape from & learn how to thrive from a place of softness, ease & grace.
Jess speaks for organizations & on podcasts regularly & is a published co-author of two books.
She also has over 20 years’ worth of experience with the Enneagram personality system & is an accredited practitioner of The Journey Method®, a highly effective form of cellular trauma release therapy that can unravel the root cause of any form of self-sabotage that limits your happiness, health, wealth, & wholeness.
In addition to all of the above, she’s also been a registered yoga teacher (RYT) since 2007, enjoys hiking, camping, hot springs, cooking, & connecting with friends in her spare time & lives in Salida, CO with her cute little corgi girl named Saatchi!
To jumpstart your own self-rescue & learn a softer, smarter way to thrive without sacrificing your soul, sanity, or health, simply sign up for a *COMPLIMENTARY* Self-Rescue Assessment TODAY!
Erin Berry is a certified Tantric Love, Sex, & Relationship coach, energy healer, retreat leader, and yoga instructor.
Known as the Pleasure Priestess, she is here to teach you that pleasure is a radical act of self-love and self-care. Once we know what we need and desire, we can begin to ask for it and move our lives into alignment and flow.
She also helps you get “unstuck” in your relationships by helping you create a relationship with your most authentic self first while also helping you reclaim balance in your life – mind, body and soul – so you can step back into bliss where you belong.
Her personal journey with pleasure and authenticity has been (and is) a deep process of self-love and acceptance. She would love to show you the way, as bliss, joy, and pleasure are your birthright!
She combines many practices and techniques including somatic process, mental and emotional process, energy healing, and other embodiment practices to bring a holistic approach to helping her clients clear blocks on every level and live their most lit up lives.
Nothing lights her up more than witnessing a client remember their cosmic awesomeness that was there all along.
To learn more about Erin, visit https://www.erinberrybliss.com/